Saturday 18 July 2009

This is the most fantastic lullaby, I swear!

This is the lullaby that makes me think I want to meet a baby that survived it, and doesn't wake up every night in cold sweat, just because his mother used to sing him THAT at night! Ok, I know Spanish is a very passionate language, but THIS surely can't qualify for a lullaby, no matter how fascinating it is! So... instead of a QP I only managed a png. of a baby1 with eyes open, and baby2 with eyes closed. I hope you don't mind, it being Saturday and all that, and I do hope you enjoy the song, my tongue doesn't quite manage to call it a lullaby! LOL! Both babies are linked to your freebies, I hope you enjoy your lullaby too~! Do leave me a comment if you like it! Have a nice evening, and a Good Night!


3 comments:

Designs By Kelin said...

I'm from DST. Great blog and like the babies.

Lorie M Designs said...

Thanks for sharing!

* Lee said...

Thank you!