Wednesday 15 July 2009

Lullaby #2 - from North of Russia.



The faint-hearted are asked to look away, as it is coming from a place where the night is very long, and electricity rare to come by, so entertainment is hand-made, and fridge!? LOL, who needs a fridge, or rather as the old joke goes, if only for people to warm up in... The lullaby is only ever so slightly disturbing, not too much... :) My kids loved it! It was me hiding behind the sofa.
If you want information on the whole project of lullabies from all over the world, see the previous entry, this post is dedicated to a lullaby from Chukotka, and is unlike the lullabies I have heard as a child or sing as a Mum... But it is a big world, and isn't it fun to see all the different styles, and hear all the different sounds?




Today I offer you another freebie, a Quick page 12x12 inches, I have resized and used it for an older and smaller photo of my little one. Click on the preview below to get to 4shared for the download, I hope you like it. Be back tomorrow for a truly catchy tune and a new freebie. Hugs to you all, wherever you are. I hope you watch the video with your kids, tell me what you think of it, I am very much interested. Good night!

No comments: