Tuesday 8 July 2008

Tower of Pisa and my dh as a boy

The inspiration came from a paperpack by Shelleyrae, her Travel Sketchbook filled to the brim with fantastic places... Available at SBB. The photos are taken in Pisa about thirty years back, and the cute blond child is my husband now, isn't he precious?! Love the paper! I just need new danglies from Shelleyrae to match the papers, and I will scrap even more! Pisa is not that far after all! Shelleyrae, you do the danglies and I am willing to travel! LOL!
http://scrapbookbytes.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-supplies/shelleyrae_WorldTourSketchbook.html

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Great photos, loved looking at your layouts from previous posts.

Barb said...

Wonderful photos!

Tammy said...

Wonderful layout and pictures. I love those little dangles too.