Monday 21 September 2009

Shelleyrae has moved, let's welcome her to a new home.

Shelleyrae has moved to Inspiration Lane, and is settling in really nicely, so let's wish her a pleasant stay in her new "virtual" home, and have a look in her store. To show off some of the products, I will be offering you a few quick pages made with Shelleyrae's kits. Here is the first one from me. Please let me bring to your attention Shelleyrae's Gamer Lite. Here is the page I have made with it, and you can click on the preview of the Quick page to download it. Click the preview of the kit to take you to Shelleyrae's store, I am sure you will like the whole kit, as well as the other kits, templates and masks...




1 comment:

ulisa said...

Oh, wonderful QP, Olga!! Thank you!!

And good luck Shelleyrae at her new store!!