Tuesday 22 September 2009

Frangiapani Fragrance

I must admit I can't tell Frangiapani fragrance from any other flower, but that's because they don't grow here. Sad. I was lucky to see it growing in the wild three years ago in Hawaii, I loved it! The waxy petals, its perfect shape, I love Frangiapani. I even bought a little root, or bulbous part of it for MIL who adores them, and it's growing so nicely at her house, that I wish I had got one for me, too! I am not an ambitious gardener, but the plant is so beautiful, I am sure it's worth all the hard work! I'll just have to go back to Hawaii one day! LOL! Likely story... not! Sad again.


Nevermind, Shelleyrae's kit that is named after the flower will not require any hard work, it is pure pleasure. I love the light fresh colours and simple elements, that can be used for your beach memories, or any young girl or lady's page, or any summer page for that matter. I like the glitter sandy brush strokes, and lace of course. Today I give you another freebie page, and for the ones who would like to see the whole kit, please, visit the shop of Shelleyrae at Inspiration Lane. Click on the image of a Quick Page preview to download, and the preview of the kit to go to Shelleyrae's store.

2 comments:

Sweet Escape said...

I really love the colors in that kit!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have this kit - it is so GORGEOUS!!