Wednesday 13 May 2009


Now the second time around we went to Florence on our own, just my darling Husband and I, the kids being looked after courtesy of Grandparents' kindness. And what a fantastically laid back time we had. We didn't lose our way for once, thanks to borrowed navigator from my Daddy-in-Law, we walked a lot, and cycled around the second day, we have seen most of the things we planned, and left just enough to want to come again. If you plan a visit, consider buying a membership of Friends of Uffizi, it's valid for a year for quite a few of the Florentine musea. I have loved Florence, even if we saw those hideous coypu again, too ratty for my liking whatever you say about them. We also saw real rats walking the parks pretending to be squirrels, but the most beautiful part of the visit was a drive from Florence... I will be back to update about our trip through Tuscany. Thanks for listening to my rambling, come again. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What GORGEOUS photos Olga - I would LOVE to visit some day myself!!