Saturday 16 May 2009

A little freebie again


I have been doodling today, inspired by the new little sea creature toys, that we have acquired today with my lil one. They have those cute big eyes, so I tried my hand at reproducing the cuteness. I hope you like them. Leave me the comments, and if there is somebody out there, who likes them, I will try to continue the line of the creatures. Remember, if you use them afterwards to mention the creator, me that is (zinzilah). Here they are, meet the Seatures: see creatures... To download them click here. Have fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 May [LA 02:53am, NY 04:53am, UK 09:53am, OZ 07:53pm] ).

Anonymous said...

These are so CUTE Olga - awesome work!!