Thursday 25 September 2008

It's all to do with pink


Just click the freebie preview above to download it.

You might know that I host a scrapping challenge at Scrapbook-bytes website, which is called Scrapheap Challenge, check it out, I like the things that we come up with even if I say so myself... For this week's challenge we were after a page with torn paper, silhouette, some colour black, and I can't remember what else. So this is what I came up with, and I used some of the things that I have previously created, and offering them to you now as a pink pack. I hope you like your little freebie. :) Leave me a little love so that I knew that somebody actually enjoys my giftie.
For the LO I have used QueenPamedalah's quote, my own paper, metal heart, and leafy corner doodle, Nicole Young's trio of hearts, a silhouette of my youngest dd, just played with the layers, to achieve the effect.

No comments: