Thursday 25 September 2008

House M.D. fan inspiring me to scrap, and a freebie for all.





I shall confess that I love the grumpy characted of Hugh Laurie's, and recently looking for info on the new series, basically How long do I have to wait?! I have stumbled upon some "fan art" that inspired me to scrap some multi-photo LOs. I love those, because my main aim in scrapping is framing and preserving to posterity some of the cute things my kids do.
Photoshoot uses the following:
NKubo Black and white kit, MTerasawa's swirl, font: Copperplate Gothic Light.
Crazy kind of love uses:
N.Norcutt wordart, LivEdesigns stamp, bg a combo of favourite shirts of my dh and bg by Sarah Belle designs.
And if you'd like to be able to reproduce the positioning of the photos in the Photoshoot Layout, I am adding a png file for you. If you have any questions as to how to use it, shoot away, leave your mail in the comments, and I'll get back to you.

No comments: