Monday 9 November 2009

Lucky me twice


I have been amazingly lucky. First I have been RAKed by this amazing designer Laurie Ann of Heaven's Gate Designs, just as I was finishing the painting of my own gate/railing around the 60 sq.metres of the balcony. I was happy because the kit is awesome, and because inside it was even better that it looked on the preview, so I had so much fun making the pages with it. Here are a few pages that I have made with the kit...
and then I have been offered a place on the team with amazing Laurie Ann herself. Woo-hoo! I just can't stop! I want to make hundreds of pages, I want to make albums and albums of stuff! Laurie Ann's latest kit November Road is absolutely stunning. I have made 9 pages so far, and I want more!!! Have you seen it? Have you seen the fabulous alpha? Wordart? They are stunning each in their own way! Have a look as soon as you have a minute! And look at the pages that I have made so far.


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your pages Olga -and yes I LOVE the kit too - I bought it awhile ago!