Friday 9 January 2009

Underwater love freebie





It's so snowy outside, that I feel an urge of something summery, warm and fun. So I have dug up something, that I want to share with you. Here are the pages I have finally made with my own kit. Underwater Love I called it after a wonderful song by Smoke City. Would you like to have it? I was sort of waiting for my shop to open, but it's been months, and nothing has been done, so I give up. I would rather you had fun. Click here to get it. Please, don't pirate it. Just send your friends here to collect it, please. Have a nice day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 10 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).