Monday 17 November 2008

Why bother, or nobody wants my freebies.


Since let's face it, nobody is reading the blog, I didn't bother with the freebies, I felt sick all week, stayed put a lot, and managed a busy enough schedule of two little ones, but I am back on my feet and will have another go. Here is a little freebie for you. If you want more, just drop a line, that will surfice.

For now here is a Quick page for you, that I have made from a LO of my little one, dead keen on Chinese Martian arts.
Download from 4shared .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog - followed a freebie link. When checking you out I discovered we both love "The Ring of Bright Water". It's been a while so I'm due to read it again. Thanks for the freebie!!
Hugs!!

memekatie said...

Hope you are feeling better and getting some rest, two little ones can certainly make you bone tired. Just want to thank you so much for this qp, have the perfect picture for it. One of the neighbourhood kids dressed up in a geisha girl outfit for Halloween and your beautiful page will be perfect. Thank you so much for sharing your talent and creation, it certainly is appreciated by me and Im sure many others will tool

Hawaiianatheart said...

thanks bunches. Very nice!