Wednesday 9 April 2008

the sky of God

The little one, my five year old made me laugh so much on Monday that I did indeed ended up crying! She called the opus "The Sky of God", do not mix it up with the "Injured Cat" by Sir. Bad-Lee Hurt!!! There is a subtle difference. Honest! ;) The crackling noise you hear, is me trying to choke on my giggles, I felt like such a bad person to laugh at her first composition, especially the one she announced as The Sky of God. But I couldn't stop myself, by the end of it I was in floods of tears, I stopped filming, and she saw my wet eyes, touched my cheek and said: Was it a little bit sad for you, Mummy?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh - that is toooo SWEET!! What a wonderful moment this will be to look back upon years from now - you will be so glad you captured it!! Totally SWEET!!

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

Hahahaha!!! Oh my i LOVE it LOL...your girls are so adorable and they have such personality (lol I love the way she curtsied when she was finished!) DARLING!!! :D

Unknown said...

So nice. So sad:)
It sounds like "Cry of God":)